January 2018 Horoscopes

Melissa Estrada, Writer

Aries January Horoscope 2018

Inner strength, spontaneous energy, self-confidence

Aries will do well at the beginning of the new year, all the achievements but have to be earned. Important is to focus your attention exactly where it is most needed and not to be distracted by trivialities. Also beware of minor health problems, do not underestimate or disregard them. January will be a very busy month; it will seem that this tangle of events will never end. The Aries will not get to rest when it comes to their career as well as in their personal life. Thanks to your ambitious and combative characteristic you will overcome prime difficulties and gain many precious experiences.

Taurus January Horoscope 2018

Strong and stubborn, but practical and resolute

Right from the beginning of the new year, Taurus won’t be able to avoid small problems. January has prepared, for the people born under this sign, some minor obstacles. Especially in their career that will stagnate slightly. Though this is not because of your acts, you won’t feel a positive energy in the workplace during this period. But there is no need to make hasty conclusions.

Gemini January Horoscope 2018

Communicative and polite character with sense of humor and creativity

January will wish the best to the family and relationships. Gemini will enjoy this period, and they will have more time for themselves. Personal development is also important, you should realize this right away. You should not be ashamed of negative experiences, and will find that you become enriched, and you’re stronger and more balanced.

Cancer January Horoscope 2018

Emotional but responsive character, moody and reserved

January will not be relaxing for Cancer, you can expect many events. If you drop down at the beginning, it will be hard to catch up. Conversely, people born under this sign will try harder, so they can stand out above the rest. If you don’t want any trouble, don’t let too much success get into your head.

Leo January Horoscope 2018

Courage, self-confidence, assertive and open is Leo

Leo certainly won’t have an easy start to the year. In January, it will be on one hand hard to achieve success, which can be very frustrating especially in personal life; on the other side, you will finally have more time to focus your energy and attention in another direction. The horoscope advises you always to look at the situation realistically.

Virgo January Horoscope 2018

Careful, attentive but intelligent and meticulous Virgo

At the beginning of the year, it may bring problems with work for a Virgo. According to the horoscope in January, people born in this zodiac sign will meet for example with a change of manager, workplace, or even a crisis in the company, which will cause a firing. You’ll have to work hard and set leisure time to the side for a while.

Libra January Horoscope 2018

Justice, sympathy, harmony and intellect

Libras can expect a busy beginning of the new year. Hibernation doesn’t sound familiar to you, so it is no surprise in January you will be very active. This month you will take full advantage of your abilities and ideas. You can utilize it mainly in your career.

Scorpio January Horoscope 2018

Observant fighter, foresighted and empathetic to the others

In January Scorpio will experience a hectic period full of events. The stars will affect mainly your personal life. That’s why you will do best when you devote this month to your partner. Beware, however, of your health. Frequent changes of temperature will do you no good.

Sagittarius January Horoscope 2018

Purposeful, energetic and full of desire and effort

Sagittarius will have to be vigilant in January, though for them it will be a peaceful month. Someone in your neighborhood will find themselves in trouble, and you will have to intervene. Maybe it will be a colleague, friend or even a family member. Anyway. Either way, feel free to reach out to that individual and volunteer to help. Good deeds won’t be forgotten.

Capricorn January Horoscope 2018

Conservative signs are practical, cautious, persistent and serious

Right from the beginning of the new year, a busy period awaits Capricorn, especially when it comes to their career. You will start at a high pace, and when others are still idle after the Christmas holidays, you will excel. Quickly you will shine over other colleagues, and in January, you will be very close to achieving your goals.

Aquarius January Horoscope 2018

Soulful and romantic with a sense of experimentation

Right from the beginning of this year, your horoscope advises people born in this zodiac sign to stay focused. If you don‘t devote enough attention to your surroundings, many problems will come your way. In their personal life, Aquarius may run into disagreements in January. You’ll find out that you are not so close with someone as much as before.

Pisces January Horoscope 2018

Modest and sensitive sign, they have strong internal perception and inspiration

Right from the beginning of the new year, a significant event will happen. Pisces may find out in January that they don’t feel so good in their relationship as much as before. You will find yourself caught up in your thoughts and might seem distanced and closed-off to the people in your surroundings. If you need help, get advice, you will see that you will feel much better for it.