Top 5 Video Games for PS4

If you’re heading to the store to buy a PS4 or already have one, we’ve created a list of the best games according to the staff of Kotaku Gamer’s Bible. There are tons of great games you can get such as Rocket League, Overwatch,Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege, Resident Evil 7, and Call of Duty WWII

Rocket League is a vehicle-soccer game. Yes, that’s right, you play soccer with cars. You can customize your own car, open crates, choose your game mode, and play with friends. There’s also a rank mode if you’re a competitive player. Tip: if someone is blocking the goal, ram them to blow them up.

Overwatch is a fanart generator. It’s pure cosplay fodder, and is a finely tuned competitive video game that manages to encourage pitted competition and enthusiastic team work while ensuring everyone is having a good time.

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege is a first person shooter game. This multiplayer camping game revolves around two teams, usually of five players each, trading off offensive and defensive roles. There’s even a “terrorist” mode where terrorists guard an objective, usually a bomber hostage in a well-secured building. In a normal game, the teams are Counter Terrorist and SWAT.

Resident Evil 7, the seventh proper Resident Evil game boldly reinvents the 20-year horror series. Again, there’s a house filled with mystery and menace. You can never guess what horrors might lurk around the corner. Resident Evil 7 has all different kinds of thing like terrifying bosses, special keys, and hidden secrets. It’s a striking mix of old and new , and is a very good horror game. Most importantly, it will scare your pants off.

Call of Duty WWII is a first person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It’s the first title in the series to be set primarily during World War ll since Call of Duty: World At War in 2008. The game is set in European theatre, and is centered around a squad in the 1st Infantry Division, following their battles on the western front. Call of Duty WW2 multiplayer lets people play like the old day “boots on the ground” gameplay style. Instead of the usual “create a class” system, WW2 features divisions. Players can choose one out of five division, each with their own different basic combat training. There’s Infantry, Airborne, Armored, Mountain, Expeditionary, and Resistance, which was added in January.